Saturday, August 22, 2009

Suzuki TL1000R review

Sumber:
What a sleeper deal !
Written: Oct 18 '08

Product Rating: Product Rating: 4.0
Reliability:
Comfort:
Handling And Control:
Quality and Craftsmanship:
Pros: Awesome sounding with yosh pipes.
Lots of power.
Flickable in the twisties.
Very sexy looking !

Cons: Runs hot in stop n go traffic.
Only bout 135 miles to a tankful.

The Bottom Line: Best bang for your buck, a must buy!!


mrmajestic's Full Review: 2000 Suzuki TL1000R
I was never a Suzuki fan... I always rode Kawasaki and the occasional Honda, but I always liked the looks of the TLR. So after blowing the motor on my re-worked ZX-11, I went shopping for a ZX-12 and hidden in the corner was the '02 TLR priced at 4k. Well my wife was about to have a baby, so I'm on a budget. After a couple of visits and a 12 no where in my price range. I succumb to the price and good looks...MAN OH MAN !!! This was the BEST purchase I've ever made, I keep pushing the bike to find flaws and I find myself more and more pleased with the bike. I've done long hauls on this bike 5 hrs. one way (I'm 6'4" and 305 lbs.) and was reasonably comfortable . It's a solid bike well built even with it being a V twin, The guys I've come up against haven't left me in the twisties or on the straights. Top end I hear is 163mph but I haven't been in that neighborhood yet ( 140 mph with some throttle left ). I Can't wait to get the power commander and some track time. The one down side is while leaning it tends to drift wide.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP