Thursday, August 6, 2009

Green Book/Tabien Rot

Sumber:forum
Green Book/Tabien Rot
Sumber: www.thaivisa.com/forum/Tabien-Rot-Car-Passport-t219046.html&mode=threaded&pid=2291218
This is a document to take your vehicle out of Thailand.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnet_de_Passage

Tabien Lote is booklet issued by Land Transport Dept & goes along with your number PLATES. It gets renewed yearly. On the anniversary of the day the vehicle was first registered.

It also gets stamped when a vehicle changes owners.
I was under the impression that once an International travel permit ( Tabien Rot) is issued it is valid for the life of the vehicle.

However looking at my document it shows the period of validity as 17/12/07 - 13/11/08 there is a position to extend the period within the permit so I suppose I have answered my own question but there is only 1 option to extend and the original period is odd and I just can't see the logic.

Any ideas?



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP